IT’S TIME TO GET STARTED
FIND YOUR WAYS TO APPROACH US
We Are As Close As Your Dreams In You
To Know the Procedure for Raising a Complaint please refer
Grievance Redressal Mechanism Policy
Procedure For Raising A Complaint
Customers can raise their complaints through the following means:
1) By physically dropping a letter in a designated box on the premises of the Company’s branches or head office between 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., from Monday to Friday (except on public holidays).
2) By sending a letter by way of post to the address of respective branch offices or the head office.
3) By writing an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) By placing a call on the helpline number 0712 666 3999 between 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., from Monday to Friday (except on public holidays) or
5) By utilizing the ‘Online form’ on the Company’s website //berarfinance.com/contact/#get_complaint
Timeframe for Addressing and Resolving Complaints:
The turn-around time for addressing and resolving a complaint will depend upon the type and complexity of the grievance. The timelines for different complaints under this Policy is provided as follows :
1) Normal cases (other than the one mentioned below): 7 days of receipt of complaint. Customer complaints relating to interest, EMIs, repossession, penalty and other charges, non-receipt of deposit certificate etc. are some of the types of complaints which will be categorized under this.
2) Fraud cases, legal cases and cases which require retrieval of old records and documents: 15 days of receipt of complaint.
3) CIBIL-related cases: 15 days of receipt of complaint.
If any complaint needs additional time to reach a resolution, the Company will inform the complainant of the requirement of additional time and the expected timeline for the resolution of the issue.
Level 1: Head of Customer Care
Customer Experience Head: If you do not hear from us within the mentioned time, or you are not satisfied with our resolution of your query, we urge you to write to our Head of Customer Care at email@example.com.
Level 2: Grievance Redressal Officer
The Grievance Redressal Officer investigates problems/issues raised by our customers and provides an impartial resolution. For any grievance, dispute or unresolved matter, please reach our Grievance Redressal Officer at: Address: Avinisha Tower, Mehadia Chowk, Dhantoli, Nagpur – 440012. E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org The Grievance Redressal Officer will respond to the escalation within 3 days of receiving the complaint and provide a resolution within 7 days.
Level 3: Appeal to the NBFC Ombudsman, RBI
If the complaint of the Customer is not redressed within 30 days from the lodging of complaint with the Company or if the customer is not satisfied with the response of/ resolution provided by the Company, the customer may appeal to the Office of Ombudsman, RBI as per the contact details provided (page 14) on the below mentioned link: